Sweater Weather

Winter is here. Cold and foggy. It just feels like winter was here last month or last week, and here it is again. Winter of 2017. H...


Winter is here. Cold and foggy. It just feels like winter was here last month or last week, and here it is again. Winter of 2017. How fast time flies.

I have been trying to learn picture editing skills and guess what, I bought a new camera! I already have a youtubechannel with a few videos, and i cannot wait to shoot more videos, vlogs and show you more via my channel. Do stay tuned.

Last week was a "do-nothing" weekend. A friend of mine called me up unexpectedly a day earlier, and we planned to visit Budhanilkantha. I did not prep much on what i would wear and decided on a blue collarlss shirt and paired it with plain grey knit. Keeping it simple, I opted fo a cropped pant in navy blue. With a grey sneaker, the outfit was just what i wanted it to be. Urban and sophisticated feel with a kick.  

Budhanilkantha was free of dust, chaos and breathed clam- unlike the rest of Kathmandu. We spend a good few hours roaming around and had to be back home early, for I had to attend a wedding party. But like I said, I loved the place and I will be visiting the place often

I'm Wearing: Granddad shirt / Knit by Trikaya/ Trousers by Lacoste



Enjoy the cold till it lasts
<3 Goku






You Might Also Like

2 comments