Walking on Sunshine

Its the mid of August, and the sun has been finally mellowing down. The days are a bit less humid, unlike summer is in its peak. A...






Its the mid of August, and the sun has been finally mellowing down. The days are a bit less humid, unlike summer is in its peak. A bit of rain every now and then to my, our rescue.

Black, blue, grey and the likes of them. I've normally doned outfits in these colors frequenlty. I've always loved the minimal genre of fashion and will most probably be seen in, atleast in the next couple of years. Having said that, i tried a bit of color this very weekend. Not pretty loud, but this subtle hint of  mint green. And i tell you, it goess pretty well with summer. Absolute summer viber.

I've paired the shirt with plain white tee. Some boyish charm going on thre. Paired up with light chino and white sneaker, I was on the go. Hitting some pretty cafes of K-Town!

I'm Wearing: Tee by Superdry
Shirt in mint green
Chinos
White trainers by Levis

Photos by : Shuttercorp

Walk on the sunshine, tills its very much here
<3 Goku


You Might Also Like

0 comments