Do you Want to Be at Mountains or The Sea?

Its been so scorchingly lately hot that its almost difficult to breathe. The mercury  here in Kathmandu has risen as...


Its been so scorchingly lately hot that its almost difficult to breathe. The mercury  here in Kathmandu has risen as high as  28 celcius and I've had the experience of being roasted, baked and possibly what not! Theres just a sprinkle of rain for a fraction of second and comes back the mighty sun. Sweaty, humid and everything to my dislike.

Work has been pretty usual, and so is life. Medicore. The only thing interesting would probably be a bunch of friends graudually getting married and all settled. Consecutive wedding parties, I tell you.

Its been long that i've put aside my cardigans and started using thin tee/shirts for my rescue. I 've loved this blue tee for quite a while now, which goes well with my beige trousers. I've tried to avoid anything this summer that makes me feel heavy and the likes of it. I've abandoned my watches, which makes my skin lately thanks to the uprising humidity. I paired the outfit with my light brown brogues and a wayferer, which has been my fav thing this summer, apart from my fragnaces.


______________________________________________________________________________

Photos by : Kailash Gurung (Shutter Corp.)


I'm Wearing: Tee by Sfera
Trousers by American Eagle
Wayfarer by Rayban
Light brown brogues

____________________________________________________________________________

To all of you who love summer,
Have your time!:)

<3 Goku




You Might Also Like

0 comments