Spring Has Lost Its Way.

Winter is almost over but the last bit of chill is still lingering around. With sudden rain and thunder, monsoon has m...









Winter is almost over but the last bit of chill is still lingering around. With sudden rain and thunder, monsoon has made itself at home, and spring seems to have lost its way back. Must be wandering someone on its own. Oh. spring!

The days are not as humid as I expected, forseeing this period in 2017 with regular shower of rain. For us who stay in the dustful Kathmandy, rain does comes as relief but theres a drawback too. Puddles, muddy and the so not okay days for my sneakers.  

I have always loved mute colors, the understated tones and this outfit is very much about it. I've picked up a biege-y top and paired it with my absolute favourite tailored pants. The trouser reached just upto my ankle, the ideal length. Keeping it mininal, a pair of trousers and a sunglass, i went ont o enjoy the weather. The weather where spring seems to have lost its way.


Jackaranda are almost in full bloom.

<3 Goku




You Might Also Like

0 comments