Because You Know Love Like This Takes Hundred Years To Get Over

So the weather lately has been pretty unpredictable. You never know when it is going to schorchinly sunny or just the opoosite. ...


So the weather lately has been pretty unpredictable. You never know when it is going to schorchinly sunny or just the opoosite. Unpreceedently chilly and rainy. For this, i have been carrying a outer whenever i head out. A cardigan or a jacket.

I have been in love with this jacket which was given to me by this dear brother. Bomber in blue. I have kept this outfit clean and a mixture of Blue X White. The basic white tee is paired with blue denim. I have accessorised with a wayferer in black and gentle shoes. The whole outfit gives me a cool vibe and that urban feel. Absolutely perfect for a dayout!
 ________________________________________________________________
I'm Wearing: Bomber in Blue, Basic white tee by H&M, Denim by Lee, Waferer by Rayban

Photos by: Kailash Gurung (Shutter Corp.)

_________________________________________________________________

Is this spring?

<3 Goku

You Might Also Like

0 comments