He Knows The Rain Is Cold

It's the end of March already ands we are still feeling the cold. Kathmandu has seen winds, drizzle and hail...




It's the end of March already ands we are still feeling the cold. Kathmandu has seen winds, drizzle and hailstorm even in this timeof the year.

I love knits and this weather has been letting me utilize my love for it. It definetely has been a lot more humid but is okay-ish for a knit. I have worn this cream colored knit mor ethan a hundred times probably and while doing so, pair one of my favourite jeans. here, i have paired the set with checkered red shirt to tone out the colors. A pair of gentle shoes and voila! Hitting the streets all i want.

_____________________________________________________________________________

I'm wearing: Checkered Red Shirt, Cream colored knit, Denim trousers

Photos by Aayush Shrestha Here

______________________________________________________________________________


Is Spring here yet?

<3 Goku

You Might Also Like

0 comments