The Casual Layers

Photos by : Shutter Corp. I'm Wearing: Tee by Superdry Denim Pants by Hermes Watch by No.7 January has...





Photos by : Shutter Corp.
I'm Wearing: Tee by Superdry
Denim Pants by Hermes
Watch by No.7


January has been bitterly cold with recent unusual rain, here in Kathmandu, and life has been more about my struggles to keep myself warm, haha!. The days, which seemed  to be much warmer in just the past couple of days are long gone and the temperature have plummeted considerably low . Seems like it will snow? Or not?

This outfit is all about keeping yourself warm and looking a bit clean at the same time. Some layers of tee/shirt paired up with my jeans and sleeves-rolled-coat. Along with these, don a boot that you'd find yourself most comfortable in and you are ready. 

Keep Yourself Warm
<3
Goku

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Nice layering work, Goku. I think to put the t-shirt under is essential when you want to keep you warmer and it does not matter if you wear shirt or sweater on it =)

    Have a nice weekend,
    Michael
    MesHommes.com

    ReplyDelete