Lost in Flowers

  Photos by: Kailash Gurung (Shutter Corp.)  I'm Wearing: Tee- Floral Prints by River Is...







 





Photos by: Kailash Gurung (Shutter Corp.) 
I'm Wearing: Tee- Floral Prints by River Island 
Denim Pants by Hermes
Denim Jacket by Levis
Sunglass by River Island
Sneaker by Nike
Watch by No.7
I've been rather late in blogging. I know. Every time i promise myself that i'd be an absolute regular but i seem to lag behind every other time. A lot of factors behind, office hours, fatigue and the need to manage at least a couple of hours.

Prints. Floral, ethnic, monochrome or any. I've been in love with prints all this time. And this summer, i donned the floral prints like no other! Summer should have been over by now, but it still is very much here. The days are pretty humid and its seems at least a couple of weeks before fall. This outfit is a laid back take on the combination between denim and floral prints. I'd love to hear your thoughts on it.

Lets Stay Connected in Blogger, Facebook and Instagram!

Goku <3

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Sneakers, Pant and Sunglass - ((Thumbs Up))
    Tee looks cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice tee, Goku! Floral prints are my favorite, you know =)

    And I know that struggle, when you need the day to have 26hrs.. I hope it will be better soon =)

    Michael
    www.ontheleaf.net

    ReplyDelete