02.02.2013.

a lazy dusk. and lazier , the person.Me. A cup of coffee. strong and black. I plead the coffee to knock this laziness out but it seems t...

a lazy dusk.
and lazier , the person.Me.
A cup of coffee. strong and black.

I plead the coffee to knock this laziness out but it seems to struggle.Taking the cup close to my mouth ,
i gulp it down .Another sip added .
upgraded bitterness.
will this work against the lazy me ?

I  lament over things .Things so small and irrelevant.
But of lately , i am learning to accept .
Of things , bitter and sour,
of feelings , with the worst odor.
of incidents ,
of denial .

ah ! The bitterness of the coffee seems to be working.
I somehow feel  fresh.Alive.
And someone just texted  me to  try out some pavlova.Sounds Fun .

And you !
You , the one drowned in sadness .
The one  in tangles and  curse,You'd rather stop being a living corpse .
Escape from the torture of your thoughts crawling to live your moments . Moments and their essence , their uniqueness and beauty .
Why don't you   leap forward to explore the beautiful life?
Because you can ,
Because life is for living .
blogarama.com

Blog Directory Top Blog Sites
Blog Promotion, Promote Your Blog
Submit Blog, Blog Directory Submission
Blogs Candles Promote Blog

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Loved reading this. I'm glad to see another post from you!

    God bless,
    Christine!

    ReplyDelete

  2. Checked in after a long time . And I Loved reading this!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely poetry. I envy and admire your talent. I've always wanted to write more poetically than I do. Glad I followed your link. Thanks for stopping by In Fine Company.

    ReplyDelete