I long to be incarved

        Spring has finally made it long-awaited arrival scattering its enchanting colors all over .I see the colours around me , get mesme...

        Spring has finally made it long-awaited arrival scattering its enchanting colors all over .I see the colours around me , get mesmerized and try to relate myself with. With every little terrible thing that haunted me in the past couple of weeks, i feel as if the colors i encounter at times are asking me to lock those traumatic accidents in a never-opening box of memory and instead carve some new exciting merry memories inside me.

        With my life acting  as a canvas - i wish  every signifying color to make its way  and splash into the very canvas creating the ever panoramic  art possible . As of now , i want to explore, explore the colors of life that i have been trying to avoid a face -off with . Now its time , time that i get in-carved with every bittersweet memories that comes along the lane.

And yes, i am ready :)



         I realized how much i long to get embedded with those colors inside :)  




You Might Also Like

3 comments